Our water activated liners are extremely pigmented and easy to use. These liners are smudge proof, transfer proof, cruelty free and vegan.
NOT a gel liner + NOT waterproof. Can’t wait to see the looks you create with them!!!!
NET WEIGHT: 3g (fun size)
Cruelty free and Vegan🌱
How To Use:
- Open container and add a few drops of water on the lid of the container. Do not pour water directly into the pot.
- Wet your brush with the water placed on the lid. Only use water to activate. Do not add anything else as it may alter the formula of the product.
- Begin activating the product with the wet brush by mixing it well until a thick smooth consistency (similar to melted ice cream) is achieved.
- Apply the product as desired and get creative. Always use carefully around the eye area. Not recommended for the waterline area as this product is water activated.
- It is not advisable to layer on this product as it will result in cracking. Please ensure that it is a creamy consistency before applying.
- Allow product to fully dry and your look is complete!
- Before closing and storing the product, allow it to fully air dry for a few hours.
Before use on eye area please perform a patch test on a smaller area on the skin to insure irritation does not occur. If it does, discontinue use of the product immediately.
Talc, Glycerin,Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysorbate-20, Water, Propanediol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090), D&C Red No. 21 (CI 45380), D&C Orange No. 5 (CI 45370), D&C Yellow No. 7 (CI 45350), D&C Violet No. 2 (CI 60725)